Well the last few days have been jam packed with all sorts of action, and I have loved every minute of it.
There: My trip back to my roots was wonderful. It is always nice to go "home" even if it for a few short moments in time. The weather was wonderful, sunny and warm. The mountains as breath-taking as ever. Even the traffic made me smile.
Here: I got home yesterday and unpacked all my new goodies :) My favorite thing is my new Trek Lexa and all my safety gear to go along with it. But I have SO much learning to do. My bike guru, Jarrah, says I need to get familiar with UTube because it is going to be my new best friend. I also headed back to the gym today to see my new crew of friends, and of course my Spin bike. I had a brilliant workout with my trainer Julie and I feel like I did way better than usual although she might say differently. I also hit up Kenpo and feel like I learned some new things.
Up in the Air: The remodel... want to start a pool on what day it will be finished? I think Friday, Reid thinks next week... what day do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment