Thought of the day: It is hard not to resent your spouse when they do more things than you can do because of their circumstances.
For example, I can do more things in the evening and on the weekends because I work a Monday through Friday job and I have set hours. While I appreciate how hard Reid works I know he gets upset that I am always doing stuff. I can make a difference for Reid by trying to come see him out on the farm on the weekend.
Today's dare was to destroy the list of negative qualities that I made about Reid. I do not play with fire so tomorrow I will shred it at school. I also need to share in a success that Reid has recently had. This part is going to be so hard for me because the days are getting longer and we are seeing each other less and less. I need to pledge to do more to find time with Reid.
Hopefully tomorrow will go smoothly because I am so tired right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment